- Duplex strainers consist of a compact, two-chambered filtration system. Via a lever-controlled change system one of the chambers continues filtering at 100% while the other is isolated and the basket may be cleaned.
- The main advantage of duplex strainers as compared to Y, basket or temporary strainers is that they allow for continuous operation during maintenance and cleaning.
- Competitive solution for continuous liquid and gas filtration. Multiple installation options.
- Cast and/or custom steel-welded according to specifications.
- Sizes from 1” to 24” (DN 25 to DN 600).