BOILER LEVEL INDICATORS
- LEVELSTATE indicators consist of: water column, probe, local electronic monitoring unit, remote electronic monitoring unit, high-temperature cables. They carry out level detection using conductivity probes that detect steam according to conductivity.
- Local and remote monitoring. 4 SPDT Alarm/Trip relays 4-20 mA multi-stage.
- Adaptable to specified detection length. Up to 48 probes.
- Adaptable to the conductivity of the water in use.
- Complies with AOTC requirements for replacement of glass level and trip due to low boiler level.
- Replacement water columns, connection cables, electronic units and probes for other manufacturers: FOSSIL AQUARIAN, HYDRASTEP SOLARTRON, CLARK RELIANCE, NARVIK YARWAY.
- Used in thermal power stations, combined cycle power stations, paper mills and sugar mills worldwide.