1. UNITECNO SISTEMAS S.L., with registered address at C/Robrenyo 11-15, Local 4 – 08014, Barcelona, with C.I.F. [Corporate Tax ID No.]: B-61159992 (hereinafter, UNITECNO SISTEMAS) and in the contact form: http://www.unitecno.es/en/contact/, as owner, for all purposes, of the website www.unitecno.es and entity responsible for the automated files derived therefrom, full and complete compliance with the obligations provided by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection, as well as those outlined in its regulatory decree, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter, LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable norms.
2. The purpose of this declaration is to inform the users of the personal data protection policy followed by UNITECNO SISTEMAS. It shall apply when users decide to fill out any UNITECNO SISTEMAS form which collects personal data, without prejudice to the provisions of the applicable Privacy Clause for each specific form.
4. UNITECNO SISTEMAS is fully aware of the use and handling that must be given to personal data that may be requested or may be obtained from the users of its websites in order to manage the services provided or to remit marketing messages about products or services that may be of interest.
5. UNITECNO SISTEMAS shall adopt the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the safety of personal data and prevent unauthorized alteration, loss, handing, or access, taking into consideration the state of technology in accordance with the provisions of the RLOPD. Nevertheless, UNITECNO SISTEMAS cannot guarantee the complete impregnability of the Internet nor the violation of data by means of fraudulent access thereto by third parties.
6. In all cases, users shall be responsible for the veracity of the data provided and be responsible for notifying UNITECNO SISTEMAS of any modification thereto, with UNITECNO SISTEMAS being exempt from any liability in this regard.
7. Users have acknowledged and may exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification, and opposition by writing to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in item 1, identifying themselves and specifying their request. When applicable, users must provide a photocopy of their DNI [National Identity Document] or equivalent document. They may also fill out the contact form to update, modify, or opt out of our database.
8. UNITECNO SISTEMAS, by virtue of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, will not, in any case, send advertisements and sales messages or other messages of a commercial nature to users without their prior request or consent. UNITECNO SISTEMAS will also not send messages that are unsolicited or do not have prior consent, nor will they send electronic message threads that are unsolicited or do not have prior consent.
9. UNITECNO SISTEMAS informs users that, should commercial messages or alerts have been requested, users may opt out of this type of message by following the instructions indicated in each case or by informing the company of this in writing by means of the contact form localed here.
10. the data you provide will not be disclosed to other companies, and if UNITECNO SISTEMAS intends to disclose it, the client/user will be appropiately informed in advance in order to expressly authorize or not authorize said disclousure; the client/user will also be informed about their rights in these practices.
In compliance with the duty to inform users stipulated by Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and E-Commerce, the following information is included below: The company that owns www.unitecno.es (hereinafter, Site) is UNITECNO SISTEMAS, S.L, with registered address at C/Robrenyo 11-15, Local 4 – 08014 de Barcelona, with C.I.F: B-61159992 (hereinafter, UNITECNO SISTEMAS). Contact Form
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
UNITECNO SISTEMAS may modify the conditions herein at any time, duly publishing them in like form. The validity of these conditions shall take effect upon publication and shall be valid until they are modified by others that are duly published.