- Cartridge filters are used to remove small solid particles from gases and liquids. Filtration grades from 1 micron (0.001 mm) and 99.9% removal efficiency.
- Custom designs according to requirements for flow, load of solids in suspension, pressure loss, etc. with backwashing solutions as an option.
- Various cover opening options: Quick-opening, with jib and hydraulic jack. Safety interlock opening option for dangerous fluids or high pressure services.
- Reusable, long-lasting ceramic or metallic filtration elements; or disposable ones such as bag, membrane, cellulose, etc.
- Liquids: Fuel oil, mineral oil, diesel, water, chemical product suspensions, etc.
- Gases: Ethylene, propylene, natural gas, hydrogen, other gases.