Assist air cylinder check valves
- ATWOOD & MORRILL free flow reverse current check valves (WEIR). Air assisted.
- Designed to protect steam turbines: cold reheat and extraction; compressor dumping, boiler feedwater pumps, etc.
- Hermetic seal and very low pressure loss.
- Includes air assisted shut-off to ensure operation in the case of an event on the machine it is protecting.
- Fast and secure shut-off with no pressure surge
- Allows manual confirmation of shaft unblocking during the process.
- Monitoring of valve opening and shut-off.
- Recommended by GE, UOP, Kellog, Foster Wheeler, etc.
- Nuclear service: ASME Section III N-Stamp, with references in Spanish Nuclear Power Stations.