Ring in-line desuperheater
- Consists of: radial injection body + separate control valve
- Designed for stable flows and pressures and medium-low pressure services in diameters up to 4”.
- Also for applications where minimal desuperheated water flow is required.
Separate desuperheater with fixed nozzles
- Consists of injection loop with fixed nozzles + separate control valve.
- Designed for stable flows and pressures and medium-low pressure services in line diameters starting at 6”.
Integrated desuperheater with variable nozzles
- Consists of: integrating self-regulating desuperheater comprised of an injection jet with variable nozzles, actuator and positioner.
- Water flow regulation is carried out by the desuperheater itself, processing the signal from a standard control loop. Does not require separate control valve.
- Designed for variable steam flows with cases of low water speed and/or flow. Optimal desuperheating in the entire range. HIGH RANGEABILITY.
- The integrated desuperheater combines precision in the amount of water to be injected through progressive nozzle opening with availability of constant water pressure in the entire range, for appropriate atomisation.
- Also called “motive steam” or jet-assisted.
- Consists of: assist water and steam injection jet via a dual nozzle + separate control valve.
- Mechanical desuperheating with fixed dual nozzle (always open) where the desuperheating water mixes with high-pressure and high-speed steam, creating turbulence and very small water droplets right before their injection into the steam piping.
- Designed for variable steam flows with low speeds or for situations requiring water/steam percentages higher than 20%. HIGH RANGEABILITY.