Triexcentric butterfly valve
- High-performance triple offset butterfly valve with triexcentric closure. Zero leakage achieved with triexcentric shut-off and metal-to-metal valve seat, bidirectional.
- The metal-to-metal closure occurs on the entire valve seat surface area without rubbing on its surface.
- The valve seat does not wear out due to the number of operations, because the disc is housed in the seal without turning on it.
- Suitable for high-temperature liquids and gases, including with solids, steam, cryogenic and sulphur.
- API-598, 607, 609 and others. Materials according to specifications.
- Economical solution to replace ball valves and control valves.
- Nuclear service: ASME Section III N-Stamp, with references in Spanish Nuclear Power Stations.