- Protection against the entry of solid particles for devices located in liquid and gas circuits. Materials available are: carbon steel, stainless steel, exotic metals, glass reinforced polyester (GRP).
- Liquid particle–gas separation via coalescence (e.g. water – natural gas).
- Liquid–liquid separation (e.g. water – oil).
- Gas–liquid separation (e.g. hydrogen – water).
- Combined filter: removal of solid and liquid particles in gases (e.g. ashes and hydrocarbons–natural gas).
- Continuous filtration, duplex, self-cleaning, backwash.
- Temporary filtration. For start-up and temporary processes.
- Filtration complete systems.
- Filtration element (basket) repair/rebuild.