BERNOULLI SELF-CLEANING STRAINER
A piston-operated disc passes over the inner part of the sieve surface without making contact. Constriction between the outer border of the disc and the inside face of the sieve pan produces a local increase in the flow speed and thus a reduction in pressure at this point from the Bernoulli effect.
The resulting decrease in pressure loosens dirt from the interior sieve wall. The backflush valve produces a pressure drop toward the drainage line, suctioning and expelling the particles.
- Continuous filtration, even during cleaning process
- Filtration grade up to 100 microns (0.1 mm)
- High filtering capacity and minimal pressure loss
- Built-in differential pressure switch. Time-programmable cleaning, according to the contaminant concentration
- Fully automatic pneumatic or electric operation
- Control via a dedicated PLC that communicates with the plant’s DCS (Distributed Communication System) for start-up, shut-down and process control
- Specialists in filtration of sea, river or well water. Prevents appearance of zebra mussels and other molluscs on the inside of cooling circuits
- Cast and/or custom steel-welded in all standard and exotic materials according to specifications, rubberlined option available. And also in glass reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Special levels of NDE and material testing can be performed.
- Sizes from 1/2” to 32” (DN 15 to DN 800)