- Duplex strainers consist of a compact, two-chambered filtration system. Via a changeover fitting, one of the chambers continues filtering at 100% while the other is isolated and the basket may be cleaned.
- The main advantage of duplex strainers compared to Y, basket or temporary strainers is that they allow for continuous operation during maintenance and cleaning.
- Competitive solution for continuous liquid and gas filtration. Multiple installation options.
- We provide high mechanical quality internal elements (baskets).
- Cast and/or custom steel-welded in all standard and exotic materials according to specifications. And also in glass reinforced plastic (GRP)
- Special levels of NDE and material testing can be performed.
- Sizes from 1/2” to 24” (DN 15 to DN 600).