We have the possibility of manufacturing a large part of our program of filters and pressure vessels in polyester reinforced with fiberglass (GRP).
- Mechanical strength.
- Proportional elastic behavior.
- Resistance to shocks, water hammer, seismic loads, wear.
- Easy repair to an eventual break, with similar properties to the original.
- Hydraulic behaviour.
- Low pressure loss due to the smooth internal finish, with a low rate of sludge accumulation.
- Inlays are not formed: it maintains the internal section and the initial roughness which is very suitable for equipment with large diameters and low fluid velocities.
- High corrosion resistance suitable for all types of fluids: sea water, water treatments, slaughterhouse drains, fertilizers, etc.
- Inert material against atmospheric agents.
- Stability against temperature, although chemical inertia is also influenced by the type of resin used and fluid concentration.
- Resins range: Iso, Orto, Vinyl ester, etc.
We manufacture the filters and pressure vessels with the peculiarities and the sizes of the specification, by means of the suitable election of the components, since:
- The mechanical strength depends on the quantity, arrangement and thickness of the glass fibers.
- The manufacturing process and type of resin contribute to corrosion and wear resistance.