- LEVELSTATE is a leading global manufacturer of probes for their own indicators, and also for different types of probes made by other manufacturers of level indicators and switches such as: BHEL, DIAMOND POWER, FOSSIL, AQUARIAN, HYDRASTEP, SOLARTRON, MOBREY, CLARK RELIANCE, NARVIK, YARWAY, EMERSON.
- Conductivity probes are the sensors that detect steam in electronic level indicators and switches. They are made of stainless steel / zirconium and high-purity ceramic insulation to guarantee that they are chemically inert in high-pressure, high-temperature water.
- Their stability ensures steam discrimination in the entire range of design conditions.
- The metal and ceramic parts are sealed with a patented vacuum soldering process to extend probes life even in the most critical environments.
- Useful life of Levelstate probes is 8500 hours, in water with a pH between 7 and 11. This lifespan increases as the water conductivity increases.
- Used in thermal power stations, combined cycle power stations, paper mills and sugar mills worldwide.