For the boiler feedwater line:
- Automatic minimum flow valves to protect boiler feedwater pumps.
- Leak-off type control valve to ensure minimum flow of boiler feedwater pumps.
- Free flow reverse current check valve to protect boiler feedwater pumps.
- Boiler feedwater control valves with high rangeability (combining disk stacks and perforated cage in the same valve).
- Parallel slide gate (anti thermal-binding) main boiler feedwater isolation valves.
- Free flow reverse current check safety valves for high-pressure preheaters.
- Electronic steam level switches for high-pressure preheater condensate wells.
- Polishing plant for reduction of condensed water conductivity through microfiltration.
- Condensate extraction pump.
For the boiler:
- Isolating diverting or modulating three way valve for uninterrupted economiser flow transfer.
- Main steam valve and main feedwater valve: isolation by parallel slide gate valve, (anti-thermal binding).
- High-performance parallel slide gate valves for purges.
- Level control: level monitoring/interruption with level safety device in the boiler drum (dome).
- Desuperheating: see the different types in products.
- ASME I main steam safety valves.
- Screw pumps for feedwater and transfer of gas oil and fuel oil.